FEES FOR LANDLORDS…
Tenant Finding Only Service – Fee: £300.00
- Providing a rental valuation of the property and offering advice as required.
- Advertising as necessary, arranging/carrying out viewings & selecting tenants.
- Obtaining references, completing Right to Rent checks on all adults who will be legally residing at the property & dealing with negotiations.
- Collecting the 1st rental payment & the security deposit. In accordance with current legislation, the deposit will be registered with a Deposit Scheme membership on your behalf.
- Preparing and signing as Agent for The Owner a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with current law, including serving legal documents and certificates to the tenant in advance of signing the tenancy agreement, & arranging signature by the tenant(s).
- Advising on the transfer of utility service accounts.
Full Management Service – Fee: £300.00 setup plus 10% of the monthly rent
As per tenant finding service above, plus:
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition & arranging signature by the tenant(s).
- Receiving ongoing rental payments, preparing and forwarding to The Owner financial statements on a monthly basis, and remitting the balance of rental payments within one month of the due date, provided the same shall have actually been received.
- Making payment of certain regular outgoings provided The Agent as agreed to do so separately in writing and that sufficient funds are held in credit by virtue of paragraph 7 above.
- Advising on and ensuring compliance with all legal requirements, including health & safety and certification.
- Inspecting the property periodically to ensure compliance with the terms of the tenancy agreement and any other relevant legislation.
- Arranging any repairs, maintenance or replacements to the property or contents which come to or are brought to The Agent's notice and which The Agent considers necessary.
- Taking appropriate initial action in the event of rent arrears or any other breach of condition of the agreement in an effort to remedy the situation.
- Liaising with the tenant on a routine basis, arranging renewals of the agreement or check-outs, re-advertising and re-letting to new tenants as appropriate.
-Move In/Move Out Inventory – From £50 (Actual amount dependant on no. of rooms – enquire for quotation)
-Periodic Inspection Visit - £50 (Arrange convenient date/time with tenant, attend and inspect property, including completing an inspection report, complete report and forward to landlord, bringing attention to works required and potential breaches of the tenancy agreement.)
-Rent Review Fee - £25 (review rent in accordance with current prevailing market conditions and advise landlord, negotiate with tenant and liaise with landlord and direct tenant to make payment change as appropriate)
-Tenancy Renewal Fee - £50 (negotiate contract term with tenant and landlord, drawing up the new agreement and coordinating signing)
-Energy Performance Certificate - £50
-CP12 Gas Safety certificate - £50
NB: These fees are correct as of 01/11/2019, and JCR Property Co reserves the right to change the fees at any time. Discounts may apply. Enquire to a member of staff.